Anthropologie’s Wendi Reed Striped Chevron Sweatercoat
One thing I love about living in the South is the winters are milder (for the most part) than the Midwest. In the almost five years I’ve lived here, most of the time I can get away with wearing a sweatercoat. I needed to retire one I had had for years, as it was getting so stretched out and starting to pill. Just so happened I saw this gorgeous Wendi Reed Striped Chevron Sweatercoat in Anthro’s catalog in November.
I wanted to wear it for a while before I reviewed it on the blog. Sometimes I see people review something they have worn once, which I don’t think that’s quite enough time to give a garment a good review.
So after many wears, I can tell you that I LOVE THIS COAT! And here’s why:
- Just the right thickness – not too thick that you can’t move and not too thin that it actually doesn’t keep you warm.
- Length – I love coats that hit below the booty. When I get in car on a cold morning, I don’t want my body to go into cold shock from the cold leather seats 🙂
- Color – it has a wonderful pattern of neutrals. It has browns, grays, blacks so you can wear it with so much. I get so many compliments I can’t even tell you!
- Belt – it’s long enough to be able to tie it into a cute bow.
- Hood – if you are really cold or it’s drizzly out, you can pull up the hood.